FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS, STAFF AND VISITORS, WE ASK YOU DO NOT ENTER THE SOUTH BANK DAY HOSPITAL IF YOU:
- Have been in contact with a known case of COVID-19
- Have recently travelled overseas or interstate and have NOT undergone a two week quarantine
- Are awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Have cold or fever symptoms (sore throat, coughing, sneezing etc)
- Recently visited a COVID-19 hot spot (as identified on the Queensland Government website)
Please note that all visitors at this time will undergo contactless temperature checking. Our staff will also require the full names and contact details of all visitors to the building.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time, please don't hesitate to contact us on 07 3239 5090 if you have any concerns.
SCAM ALERT : South Bank Day Hospital has been made aware of fraudulent text messages that are circulating and requesting payment for unsolicited services. South Bank Day Hospital will never contact you out of the blue like this.If you are in doubt about the authenticity of an email, text message or phone call, please delete immediately and hang up.